Galimulator simulates the wars,revolutions, politics, research and various other bizarre events ina randomly generated galaxy. Watch as space empires endure epicstruggles for power. You decide if you want to:
• Watch in Observer mode
• Play around freely in Sandbox mode
• Take control in Emperor mode
• Wage war to conquer more stars
• Build ships to fight and do other strange things
• Encounter strange space monsters
• Venture out on intergalactic quests
• Research new technology
• Switch politics between expansion, fortification and more
• Build powerful (or useless) artifacts in space
• Transcend to unimaginable hyperbliss
Ultimately they will go away, crushed by a stronger race, victimsof internal strife, eaten by space monsters, or some other fate.But new ones will take their place. It’s the hypercircle ofinterstellar life in space.
In Emperor mode, you can control your own empire by using yourFlagship to boost expansion and defense, build and control yourships, and manage your Spy network.
In Sandbox mode, you have full freedom to do pretty much what youwant. Make empires degenerate, throw meteors at them, etc.
Or you can just observe, like an aquarium, except with interstellarspace empires instead of fish.
Windows and Linux versions are also available now at:
Visit the user forums to share stories, ideas, bugs, etc:
Copyright© 2016 - 2018 Gamegames